BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, game guide, and locations post.
- Put your character's name, in Western style, in the subject line. If the character is a reserve, make sure to include that in the subject line as well.
- Obviously, please wait until you are accepted before joining the communities (and only do so with your character journal).
NAME: Your name/nickname.
JOURNAL: Your personal LJ.
CONTACT: AIM, email, whatever you want to be contacted by here.
CHARACTERS PLAYED: Not applicable for first-time appliers.
NAME: Your character's name.
SERIES: Your character's fandom.
CANON POINT: From when in your character's fandom are you taking them?
HISTORY: A little about your character's canon history/past/etc. Minimum length is 2 or 3 paragraphs. Also include a reference link if possible (wikipedia, etc).
PERSONALITY: A little about your character's personality. Minimum length is 2 or 3 paragraphs, but try to be thorough.
You have two options here! Because nobody likes writing samples.
- Write a brief, third-person account of your character on the train heading to Eronum, and/or arriving in the city for the first time.
- Link to a past log (or even story/fanfic). Must be third person and at least three paragraphs or ten comments long.